- Unit Type:
- South Central, AB
The FraqMAXTM PLUS WF600 Series Filter, with its innovative and patented design, combines the power of cleaning while in service, multi-phase filtration with forced settling and solids collection into a single device. The fouling resistant filter element delivers a consistent level of solids removal down to 10 microns while processing a wide range of extremely nasty, highly loaded, difficult-to-treat frack water. The unique cross-flow action combined with an engineered element delivers the highest possible flow and maximum solids separation without constant plugging or forming a cake layer.
Other key advantages include:
• Operates consistently and reliably where other filters can fail on fluid streams containing some or all the following:
• High total suspended solids (TSS), 100-10,000+ mg/L.
• Simple, self-cleaning, manual or automatic operation.
• Compact footprint.
• Operationally efficient.
• Low maintenance and high uptime – no filter changes.
• High water recovery up to 99%.
• 8.25 psi -10.49 psi pressure drop across the filter.
• Differential based monitoring.
Located in South Central, AB. Units are brand new never used.
$75,000.00 plus tax (subject to availability)
Please contact Cody@energyauctions.ca for all inquiries